Friday 2 April 2010

A word of advice

As I've already stated, I judge you by your taste in music. All of you. Yes, even you. As such, and since I am bored, I thought I'd share with you seven bands/artists you should be listening to if you wish me to consider your existence worthwhile. It's all about quality, not quantity with me, there are surprisingly few bands I really, really love, which is probably a good thing as I'd have even less money than I already do if there were. It was going to be five, but I couldn't get it down that low though. In no particular order and with a song recommendation:

Everybody Was In The French Resistance...Now! - G.I.R.L.F.R.E.N
Manic Street Preachers - Peeled Apples
Art Brut - Emily Kane
The Smiths - Nowhere Fast
Suede - Killing Of A Flashboy
The Rakes - 22 Grand Job
Nightmare Of You - I Want To Be Buried In Your Backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment